Gotham Knights is an action-adventure video game developed by WB Games Montréal and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The game is set in the Batman universe and features a new story with a new set of characters, including Batman's former proteges: Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, and Red Hood. Players can switch between the different characters and use their unique abilities to explore the open-world city of Gotham and battle against enemies. The game also features a cooperative multiplayer mode, allowing players to team up with friends to complete missions and defeat bosses. It was released on February 25, 2021 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC.
Test Gotham Knights: A Different Kind of Batman Game!
Pros and Cons
- An open-world environment that allows players to explore the city of Gotham and complete side missions
- A variety of playable characters, each with their own unique abilities and fighting styles
- A co-op multiplayer mode that allows players to team up with friends to complete missions and defeat bosses
- A new story set in the Batman universe that is separate from previous Batman games
- Visually stunning graphics and detailed character models
- Some players have reported bugs and glitches in the game
- Some players have criticized the combat system for feeling repetitive
- The game does not have the same level of polish and attention to detail as other games in the Batman franchise
- The game does not feature voice acting for the main characters
- Some players have criticized the game's lack of innovation and originality.