Hitman 3 is an action-adventure stealth game developed by IO Interactive and published by Square Enix. It is the eighth main entry in the Hitman series and the conclusion to the "World of Assassination" trilogy which began with Hitman (2016) and continued with Hitman 2 (2018). The game was released on January 20, 2021 for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Google Stadia, and PC. Players take on the role of Agent 47, a genetically-enhanced assassin who must complete various missions across the world, using stealth and creative problem-solving to eliminate high-profile targets. The game features new locations, new mechanics, and a high level of replayability due to the many different ways to approach a mission.
Test Hitman 3: An excellent conclusion to the trilogy.
Pros and Cons
- High replayability value due to the many different ways to approach a mission
- New locations and mechanics
- Improved graphics and sound design
- A well-written and engaging story
- The conclusion to the "World of Assassination" trilogy
- Some players may find the game's difficulty to be too high
- The game is not a significant departure from previous entries in the series
- Some players may find the controls to be clunky or unresponsive
- The game may be too similar to previous entries in the series
- Players will need to have a powerful computer or gaming console to run the game at high settings